Monday, August 09, 2010

Nee Naw

One of my friends who I met thanks to this blog has just posted her last blogpost

Suzi has inspired many people and helped even more to remain calm whilst doing something you never really get training for in life - making a 999 call for an ambulance. However, her bosses have seen fit to tell her to stop blogging. I won't go into details about why, but suffice to say their reasons are frankly complete bollocks.
Suzi has written some really useful posts, including Common beliefs held by the public about calling 999 along with What to expect when you make a 999 call for an ambulance and how the public often think time is being wasted with stupid questions

There are loads of others - why not visit the site if you've not seen it before? Have a flick through the archives - there are even a couple of cross-blog posts with me.

Good luck for the future Suzi, and I hope that one day, you'll be able to return to blogging.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bplhokie said...

Hey,I saw this blog and started reading it and liked it. My name is brian and i hope to one day be a doctor(Im currently a highschooler in the US). I just started my blog so feel free to check it out at brianbeingbrian.blogspot.com

6:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home