Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Back online

I've not posted for well over a year - more like a year and a half. Many reasons for this which I'm not going to go into, suffice to say some of them have been personally painful, but all is looking better now.

I have a few posts to do, which I'll get on with over the next few days, but I'm on nights tonight and tomorrow night, then moving on Friday, so they may be a little delay.

Good to see some of my regular readers still pop in to see what's happening :)

Speak soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Toto said...

I'm a new reader so am looking forward to seeing your future posts :)

Molly

5:16 pm  
Blogger TheophileEscargot said...

Whoa, wasn't expecting this to pop up on my feed reader! Good luck with resuming blogging.

8:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home